Subject: [Leica] Re: High ISOs Comparison
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed Dec 6 09:37:50 2006

On 12/6/06, Frank Filippone <red735i@earthlink.net> wrote:
> The comparison of the 50/1.4 Canon to the Noctilux,,,, you are only
> getting one more stop of light... not too much of an
> improvement.  I guess you could find one of those 50 F1 Canon lenses that
> were ( are?) made s few years ago and get an apples to
> apples comparison.

In the digital space that's needing to push the camera's ISO
sensitivity one stop higher, Frank and we can look at M8 images and
see just how valuable that one stop is - it's HUGE when moving to the
camera's highest sensitivity.

So don't be so quick to dis a one-stop difference out in the digital world.

Adam

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Re: High ISOs Comparison)
Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Re: High ISOs Comparison)