Subject: [Leica] Re:White Stripes and waiting by the doorbell
From: jgovindaraj at (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu Nov 30 04:41:37 2006

Another Traffic/Winwood fan! Just bought a great live DVD called 'The
Last Traffic Jam', recorded just before Jim Capaldi died. Great stuff.

For legal Grateful Dead extended family concert downloads, in SHN and
MP3 format see:

For more on the SHN format see:

My CD trading list, bootleg and legal,  classic rock and jazz, live
concerts all, about a couple of years out of date:

For listmembers who might like some of the concerts, if blanks and an
SAE are sent to me, and some time given, I can burn stuff and send it
back. If interested, contact me off list at

Harrison McClary wrote:

> Jethro Tull, Traffic...and so on.
> Frank F. Farmer wrote:
>> I agree.  Not to mention Hendrix, Blind Faith/Cream/Derek and the
>> Dominos/John Mayall's Bluesbreakers,  Bob Dylan, Greatful dead, etc.,
>> etc.

Message from harrison at (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] Re:White Stripes and waiting by the doorbell)