Subject: [Leica] IMG: Send in the Clowns and Miss America
From: hellman at comcast.net (Jesse Hellman)
Date: Wed Nov 29 13:03:25 2006

I just added Stephen Sondheim's A Little Night Music to my opera
Gallery (see <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Jesse+Hellman/>. Quite
a few of the pictures show Elizabeth Horton (she is the blond girl in
the Spotlight Picture along with Phyllis Bryn-Julson (in the
wheelchair), the head of Peabody's voice department and an acclaimed
soprano).

Lizzie is Miss North Carolina and will be in the Miss America Pageant
in Las Vegas in January 25-29. To see VERY different pictures of her
go to <http://www.missnc.org/>. You won't believe it. I wouldn't have
recognized her. She is an amazing, warm person who is a superb
actress as well as a singer and has played the violin for about 13
years.

Jesse

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: Send in the Clowns and Miss America)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] IMG: Send in the Clowns and Miss America)