Subject: [Leica] But I'm not ready!!!!
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Nov 27 03:28:09 2006

No guilt trip here.
We're very water conscious, our suburb is better than the ideal benchmark
for the city and we are better than the suburb average.
Haven't washed my car or watered our tiny square of remaining lawn for
months though. There's actually been decent rain right here.
It's just not falling in the catchment areas! When it rains my pool catches
thousands of litres of rain water, too.
I'll think of you shivering as I sip a cool beer and sit in the shady area
by the pool
Cheers
Hoppy