Subject: [Leica] toe in the water
From: lists at gilplant.com (J. Gilbert Plantinga)
Date: Mon Nov 20 19:14:15 2006

I don't get it? I'm reading Alastair's posts in Mail.app on a
powerbook under OS X 10.4.8 and none of the URLs have been broken,
even before the 'fixes'. I can see how they've been messed up in the
quoted replies, but all three of these worked fine in the original,
as they have ever since I've been back (from a two year hiatus, more
on that to come).

Gilbert

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] toe in the water)
Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] toe in the water)