Subject: [Leica] Too much chatter, how about some pictures?
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Sun Nov 19 19:55:27 2006

Gotta Richard on this one.

I'm slogging through wa-a-a-a-a-a-y too many M8 posts.

FACT:  went to a family function today at 1130 having cleared my Leica
mail, came home early evening to find 92 - NOT a made up number - new
messages!

It's gonna stop being fun by this Wednesday.  Especially with NO change
in the Subject line for almost a week.

So, what are we going to do about this?

Love you guys but there's gotta be more to Leica Life than clearing
bucketsful of mail twice a day, eh?

Bob in Seattle (who shot a roll of XP2 Super with and without the Metz
54 this weekend and about 50+ more at the party today with the Canon
G5)

...no a Magenta issues to mention here...but 8 more emails posted while
I banged this post off...