Subject: [Leica] Talk about temptation...
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sun Nov 19 16:30:33 2006

I got 25+ seats for the taiko dojo and friends in the front rows. We put
ourselves in the center of the 2nd row, with some unknown people in front
of us.... and they didn't show up until the 2nd half. So we have the best
view possible for the first half. No head obstruction, the drums are, like
OMG, right in front of us. Here's a pic before they said no picture:

http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/PICS/11x3crop0028.jpg

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) (IMG: Re: [Leica] Talk about temptation...)