Subject: [Leica] Too much chatter, how about some pictures?
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sun Nov 19 16:12:30 2006

Statistics (*) time. There are 1000+ LUGgers.

We have 694 members who will never buy or touch an M8 because a) magenta
issues, b) piece of krap, c) too much $$$, and d) not film. There are129
members who are waiting to sell your first wife/husband/offsprings/dogs to
buy the M8 as soon as it is available. So really the horse is quite dead.

16 of you show pictures, of which Alastair accounts for 64.39% of the total
by himself. How about the rest of ya? Come about, Kyle started the PAW,
Brian set up the monthly contest and everyone is welcome to put stuff on
the Leica Gallery etc. Show us what your Leica, Nikon, Canon, Holga can do.

Please.

(*) Yes, I made all these $@^#$%$^ numbers up.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw) ([Leica] Too much chatter, how about some pictures?)