Subject: [Leica] Vision correction
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Thu Nov 16 12:13:47 2006

Peter,

That's a nice ad for monovision contacts. I'm glad it's working out
for you. I doubt I would ever get contacts as my progressives are
just fine, except for the scratched lenses with the older M bodies.
Also I'm too old to change my ways now.

You might like to look into a .58 body. I shoot a lot of 28mm and
found it pretty impossible to correctly frame with the .72
viewfinder. I picked up a 28mm viewfinder and that was fine. When I
got my Tri-Elmar, going back and forth between viewfinders was kind
of a pain.  Then my dealer got in a beautiful black .58 M7 and I
picked it up. I love that camera. The 28mm frame is just right for
me. I'm afraid my M6 and MP are being neglected. Sometimes I'll go
out with just a 50 Summicron  in which case any body is fine.

Len