Subject: [Leica] chimping, now Leica Sins
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Thu Nov 16 07:38:50 2006

In those days I shot a lot of Kodachrome 64. I used 4 EBW 4800k
lights for indoor work, with an 80A gelatin filter taped to the hood.
Sometimes I would use the sun for small pieces, with the flat work on
a black background. Side by side, it was no contest about the DR
trashing the Micro into the dirt. For micro contrast, highlight
detail, sharpness, and evenness of exposure across the image, nothing
beats a late model DR.

Slobodan Dimitrov