Subject: [Leica] Sigh......
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Mon Nov 13 03:30:10 2006

I hope I didn't give y'all the idea that I advocate separating the LUG into
factions. I *would* like to see a forum of the magnitude of the LUG devoted
to film, film cameras, and developing, but not as a subgroup of the LUG.
Although I have half a dozen books on Leica equipment, the vast majority of
what I have learned has been from the folks on this site.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com
http://400tx.blogspot.com/