Subject: [Leica] Sigh......
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sun Nov 12 21:16:08 2006

If any of you would like to start a photography-related mailing list and is
willing to have it handled with Mailman, like the LUG and LUG Forum and CVUG
etc, you are welcome to use my servers. I'll set it up for you and teach you
how to use it, and then you're on your own as listowner unless there are
technical problems.

A year or two ago Marc Small's ISP blocked his access to my servers so he
had to move the Rollei list somewhere else. That seems to have been fixed,
and in the interim I've learned a workaround if some listowner is denied
access to his or her list server.

Brian Reid
LUG Saloon Keeper and Saloon supplies wholesaler

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Sigh......)
Message from durling at cox.net (Mike Durling) ([Leica] Sigh......)