Subject: [Leica] Re:M8 Impressions, Pro and Con
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Mon Nov 13 09:52:05 2006

> The 5D is almost as good as the 1DMII.  That huge battery lasts almost two
> weeks of

I just got 1300 RAW images, filling 7 2GB SD cards, on one charge of a 1DMII
battery. The display comes on for a brief while after each picture is taken,
but other than that I don't push the "Display" button. Never mind that the
1DMII battery weighs 4 grams more than my IIIf with a 2.8/50 Elmar on it.

Replies: Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] New Photos. Historical.)
Message from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:M8 Impressions, Pro and Con)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Re:M8 Impressions, Pro and Con)