Subject: [Leica] Sigh...... not splitting the LUG
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Nov 13 04:13:34 2006

Jeffery,

The M8 people have been very considerate with regards to subject lines.
I haven't have a problem sorting out the things I do and don't want to read.

The LUG is fine just the way it is. Though I grant you, even I have been
tempted to drop out. The M8 stuff was a little too much for a while.
"Nyhetens behag" ... novelty attracts. Things will settle down.

I like the pictures. That is what has disturbed me about the M8 flurry.
It has made it more probable that quite a few picture postings become
collateral damage when I remove the DNG and M8 stuff.

Daniel