Subject: [Leica] DMR DNG profile hell !
From: faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman)
Date: Sun Nov 12 17:32:32 2006

Tina-

I will try Capture One. But that would really change my workflow.
I really like Lightroom and would like to keep on using it.

Should I use Capture One to convert my DNGs to TIFFs?
I'd hate to lose that much storage space.
Other than horrid color (!), working with DNGs in Lightroom is fantastic.

Eric