Subject: [Leica] DMR DNG profile hell !
From: faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman)
Date: Sun Nov 12 17:48:09 2006

I think it is the fact that I am using Adobe Bridge or Lightroom to read the
DNGs directly.
If I shoot in TIFF mode (which I would like to avoid) the colors are superb.

Adobe seems to think the DNGs are coming in from another color space -
namely "ProPhoto RGB"
when, in fact, they seem to be in Adobe RGB space.

Eric