Subject: [Leica] DMR DNG profile hell !
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Nov 12 17:49:07 2006

At 08:32 PM 11/12/2006, you wrote:
>Tina-
>
>I will try Capture One. But that would really change my workflow.
>I really like Lightroom and would like to keep on using it.

I like Lightroom, too, and planned to make it a major part of my
workflow until I ran into this problem.  You can still use Lightroom
after you convert the DNGs to Tiffs.

>Should I use Capture One to convert my DNGs to TIFFs?
>I'd hate to lose that much storage space.

That's what I'm doing but I'm storing everything on separate hard
drives and DVDs.

>Other than horrid color (!), working with DNGs in Lightroom is fantastic.

Maybe if we complain to Adobe, they'll come up with a solution for
the DMR and M8's in Lightroom.

Doug - you get great color with the DMR.  What are you using?

Tina

Replies: Reply from telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr) ([Leica] DMR DNG profile hell !)
Reply from faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman) ([Leica] DMR DNG profile hell !)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] DMR DNG profile hell !)
Message from faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman) ([Leica] DMR DNG profile hell !)