Subject: [Leica] Breakfast
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Wed Nov 8 11:18:52 2006

It's all very practical indeed. My comment was a (maybe too) tongue
in cheek for my adversity for military related subjects: the
impersonality of it fills me with sadness, how 'healthy' that food
might be.
And about Greenland proverbs: I learned one in Turkey, too.
He who speaks the truth should have one foot in the stirrup.

Op 8-nov-06, om 07:41 heeft Mads Christensen het volgende geschreven: