Subject: [Leica] Breakfast
From: mads.christensen at gmx.net (Mads Christensen)
Date: Tue Nov 7 22:41:48 2006

Philippe,
I am not sure what you mean exactly by 'comfy' but you may have to realize
that a Dining Facility is much more like a machine than a nice cosy caf?
with cotton tablecloths, expresso, croissants, etc. Actually, this kind of
tablecloth is very ?user friendly?, not least for the staff cleaning up this
particular place in between the ?open? hours where 5,000 or more visitors
come every single day.

What I intended to show was a slice of real life in a part of a zone in a
city in a part of the World that many people express a lot of opinions
about, no matter if they have ever put their feet (or a..) there. Maybe I
did so before I went here but since then I have become more careful, also
when it comes to tight framing.

Mads

p.s. Thanks, Steve for inspiring me to a second bitter, sweet comment.

--
Ideal f?r Modem und ISDN: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Breakfast)
Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Breakfast of Champions)