Subject: [Leica] 2500 ISO
From: mads.christensen at gmx.net (Mads Christensen)
Date: Tue Nov 7 22:45:17 2006

Tina,

I admire your way of taking photographs and gently adjusting them by various
tools and presenting it on the LUG. And I admire even more that you don't
allow yourself to get side-tracked by the in-between not-so-friendly fire
from various ?commentators? that have not (yet) handled an M8.

I hope to see many more great photos from you, no matter which camera you
are using.

Mads

--
GMX DSL-Flatrate 0,- Euro* - ?berall, wo DSL verf?gbar ist!
NEU: Jetzt bis zu 16.000 kBit/s! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] 2500 ISO)