Subject: [Leica] Breakfast
From: mads.christensen at gmx.net (Mads Christensen)
Date: Tue Nov 7 08:46:17 2006

Tina, Philip and Walt.

Thanks for your comments. When I read about Kyle?s suggestion, I knew that I
would try to find a bit less ?still life? and more ?reportage?.. This
morning I spotted the right juxtaposition of white and black hands - and
trays.

Tina, the selection of breakfast (and lunch as well as dinner) in ?my D fac?
is quite different, ?international? if you like, from what you were used to
when you were here ? at least three years ago, I guess? I am sure there are
still places where you can get lavash and mast but I am pretty sure that I
don?t want to go there today!

Walt, what do you mean by those three letters? Call for rescue?

Mads

--
Ideal f?r Modem und ISDN: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer

Replies: Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Breakfast)