Subject: [Leica] Selling a photograph to Lexis-Nexis
From: mark at thesavoies.net (mark@thesavoies.net)
Date: Mon Nov 6 10:44:33 2006

Ted Grant's M7, that I bought a while back, must have some magic in it
still.  I took some photographs of a lawyer friend of mine that now
Lexis-
Nexis wants to buy to advertise some software, CaseMap.  I think they
want to put the image in some magazines and brochures.  I don't know how
to handle that?  I really just take pictures for fun but I don't want to
get taken or have them do something I don't want.

This is the ad:
http://mark.thesavoies.net/leica/Mark%20Kleiman%20ad.pdf

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Mark Savoie

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Selling a photograph to Lexis-Nexis)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Selling a photograph to Lexis-Nexis)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Selling a photograph to Lexis-Nexis)