Subject: [Leica] Selling a photograph to Lexis-Nexis
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Nov 6 10:54:41 2006

At 01:44 PM 11/6/2006, you wrote:
>  I think they
>want to put the image in some magazines and brochures.  I don't know how
>to handle that?  I really just take pictures for fun but I don't want to
>get taken or have them do something I don't want.
>
>This is the ad:
>http://mark.thesavoies.net/leica/Mark%20Kleiman%20ad.pdf
>
>Any suggestions?
>
>Thanks
>Mark Savoie

Congratulations, Mark!  Find out the press-run and placement and I'll
look up the "suggested" price for you on Fotoquote.  If you plan on
selling more, Fotoquote is a great program to have.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] Selling a photograph to Lexis-Nexis)