Subject: [Leica] Canon G7; viable choice for a Leica M user?
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon Nov 6 09:29:57 2006

Henning,

I use the Fuji F10 and get very good results.  My only complaint is that it
is very difficult to see the screen in sunlight.  I have used it
successfully in such circumstances, but it is mostly luck.  The Fuji
autofocus process makes it almost necessary to see the image in order to
determine when proper focus has been achieved.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA