Subject: [Leica] Canon G7; viable choice for a Leica M user?
From: jackmclain at hughes.net (Jack McLain)
Date: Mon Nov 6 04:14:21 2006

I checked out the A640 and see that it does not have an optical viewfinder,
also the D-Lux.  How much of a hassle is this in real-life usage? I cannot
imagine composing a shot while holding the camera at arms length (but maybe
because I have actually never done this, it is not as big a deal as I am
assuming it to be).

I would certainly consider the D-lux 3 over the Canon and Panasonic if the
lack of viewfinder is not an issue.

Thanks guys for the responses... Very helpful

Cheers
Jack

Jack McLain and K9 Loki
Sonoran Search and Rescue (SONSAR)