Subject: [Leica] Canon G7; viable choice for a Leica M user?
From: vondauster at earthlink.net (Will von Dauster)
Date: Mon Nov 6 05:36:07 2006

Jack, the A640 does indeed have an optical viewfinder. The D-Lux 3
does not. Having said that, I agree with others that I have not found
it to make much difference, starting with my old (maybe 3 years?)
Sony DSC-T1. The important thing about the screen is that it remains
visible in bright sunlight, not all of them do!

A 640 review,

http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/canon/powershot_a630_a640-review/

Will von Dauster