Subject: [Leica] Re:M8 DNG vs DMR DNG
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri Nov 3 22:05:21 2006

Harrison McClary wrote:

> Dealing with jpgs is more cumbersome, not as bad now that I have
> switched to Aperture for my digital work, but still not as nice as RAW
> workflow is.

Could you expand on that Harrison? I am not expecting too much, but how
does Aperture smooth over some of the disadvantages of working with jpgs?

Curious minds want to know. I've always just shot RAW without giving
anything else a thought, but I do experience the down side of RAW (many
big files) but that has been simplified by buying a lot of "cheap"
largish hard disks.

Can Aperture help in editing a jpg file?

Daniel

Replies: Reply from harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] Re:M8 DNG vs DMR DNG)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Re:M8 DNG vs DMR DNG)
Message from harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] Re:M8 DNG vs DMR DNG)