Subject: NOW: Alienbees vs Brocolor was Re: [Leica] success! but help!
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Fri Nov 3 13:19:57 2006

As has been mentioned, the Broncolors are specially costly. Back in the
eighties I carried a couple of White Lightnings all over the southeast.
Great units.

Walt

I've never used flash for flat copy work but that doesn't mean it won't
work. Of course, the easy way might be to set them up and use high watt
bulbs for the modeling lights and no flash. Want to make sure what you
see is what you get with this kind of endeavor.