Subject: NOW: Alienbees vs Brocolor was Re: [Leica] success! but help!
From: faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman)
Date: Fri Nov 3 12:16:07 2006

I have had no trouble with my 2 alienbess units - an 800 and a 1600.
Both perform beautifully and were cheap (compared to my Friend Broncolor
setup).

He (a salty pro) claims there is 'something special' about broncolor light.
I think he looks down his nose and my cheap and slightly garish alienbees.

Any truth to Broncolor light being that 'special'?

Eric