Subject: NOW: Alienbees vs. Broncolor was Re: [Leica] success! but help!
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Fri Nov 3 20:41:58 2006

> I've gone to using what some people call a "separation light" which is ...
> A light I've found I can seldom live without.

Do you have any examples onlne? This sounds intriguing. I've found myself
wanting to move the hair light back to illuminate the back of the subject's
shoulders, but I never thought of moving it way back and widening it out.

I've done 122 portrait sittings in the last month. I'm collecting model
releases to see how many of them I can show the LUG. I'm pretty proud of
some of them.

Brian Reid
LUG Saloon Keeper and occasional photographer