Subject: [Leica] Re: Faith in Leica
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Thu Nov 2 23:08:54 2006

GREG LORENZO wrote:

> In the total absence of any contrary facts it is reasonable to assume that
> they would.
>
> John Collier reported some time ago that he had problems getting a timely
> repair of his 50/1.4 Asph lens, but that lens is a much more complicated
> example of Leica technology and, if I remember correctly, it had been
> dropped.

Do not think so Greg. The way I remember it, they delivered a lemon to
him and took months and months to ever do anything about it. In fact, I
do not remember if they ever DID correct things for him.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] Re: Faith in Leica)
Message from gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO) ([Leica] Re: Faith in Leica)