Subject: [Leica] OT: Rollieflex instructions
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Thu Nov 2 06:17:34 2006

> Alastair Firkin wrote:
> Thanks Alastair!
>
> Y'all, everyone here, are a great help!
>
> --
> Harrison McClary

Don't you believe it, Harrison. We're just lying in wait, waiting for you
to make a slip and reveal your political bent, preference for spiced up
spirits (some call it scotch), pens for writing with or your favorite hat.

Then we'll jump down your throat so fast you won't know what hit you.

:-)

(But I'm only half-teasing. Don't try it and try and press your luck).

Daniel

Replies: Reply from harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] OT: Rollieflex instructions)
Message from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] OT: Rollieflex instructions)
Message from harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] OT: Rollieflex instructions)