Subject: [Leica] OT: Rollieflex instructions
From: harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Thu Nov 2 06:49:54 2006

Daniel Ridings wrote:

> Don't you believe it, Harrison. We're just lying in wait, waiting for you
> to make a slip and reveal your political bent, preference for spiced up
> spirits (some call it scotch), pens for writing with or your favorite hat.
>
> Then we'll jump down your throat so fast you won't know what hit you.
>
> :-)
>
> (But I'm only half-teasing. Don't try it and try and press your luck).
>
> Daniel

LOL Daniel,  I KNOW.  What surprises me is how little this list changed
in the six or so years I was not subscribed.  I was way to busy to keep
up with all the arguments on here and unsubed for all those years...then
a few weeks ago I thought I'd give it another look...is funny how many
names are the same and all the conversations are pretty much the same,
but now in stead of arguing if AE is a good thing on the M7 it is about
digital on the M8. LOL  As far as Tilley hats, Scotch, politics and all
that other garbage...it is SOS. ;)

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography