Subject: [Leica] Epson R-D1 vs. M8?
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Mon Oct 30 19:40:42 2006

Dave,  It is not forbidden to make negative comments, but it is expected
that the comments would have some substantiation.  Not just a bunch of BS
which is just about all you put forward.  And then you make the statement
that even though it is a total disappointment, you ordered on anyway, seems
a bit odd that you would waste your money on a camera that you totally hate.
 Oh, thats right you bought it on speculation that you could make a killing
on it by reselling it at an inflated price.  That explains everything.  My
opinion, Ted was right on in his reply to you.

Gene