Subject: [Leica] Epson R-D1 vs. M8?
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Keenan)
Date: Sun Oct 29 18:11:03 2006

>>David Keenan negatively offered:

>My God man that's the stupidest assessment I've ever heard and you have the
>audacity to then pop $5000 plus dollars for one! One must imagine you have
>more money than brains!

>Sorry but this is ridiculous in content and common sense logic!

Ted --

My God man, thanks so much for your neighborly feedback!

A response like yours is an expected response when I speak (my) truth
to power about the new Leica camera which I guess it is verboten to
have a negative opinion of.

In fact, I intentionally threw my opinions into the flood of people
falling over themselves in praise of the M8 to see what happened.

Thanks for not disappointing me. And you made it personal enough to
slightly get the blood pressure up. This is fun.

Dave.

--
My Photography: http://www.david-keenan.com
My Blog: http://www.david-keenan.com/euroblog