Subject: [Leica] 6-bit code as installed by Leica
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Sat Oct 28 16:44:57 2006

Brian - I'm amazed they let that out the door.  I'd call them to
complain and send it back for a redo.  Looks like the cutter slipped
in a couple of spots.  I wonder if they've farmed the work out to
some local shop and are not keeping a proper eye on them due to
demand.  I'll bet they have a lot of these to do right now.

I'm supposed to get two lenses done free with my M8 order.  Your
experience makes me wonder if I should bother right now.

Let us know what you decide to do.  Thanks.