Subject: [Leica] using your powers for good instead of evil
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sat Oct 28 13:50:37 2006

I can understand Richard as well as Michiel. When my last dog was 12 yrs
old, he got ill and was cured in the animal hospital about two weeks long,
with several treatments. It costed me  more than $2k but I did not have the
heart to euthanize it. The dog lived one more year and I never regretted
that money.
Didier

Message from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] using your powers for good instead of evil)
Message from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] using your powers for good instead of evil)