Subject: [Leica] using your powers for good instead of evil
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Sat Oct 28 13:19:33 2006

Kyle Cassidy wrote:
> I must admit -- I've used my photography to promote some pretty
> questionable and frivolous things in the past. But last night I was able
> to asuage some of that political karma by photographing a six week old
> kitten who needs surgery.
>
> The kind folks at city kitties (www.citykitties.org
> <http://www.citykitties.org> ) are trying to raise $2,000 so that this
> little charmer

Kyle, you're pulling my leg. Aren't you?
I do like animals but you can't be serious that they want to spent $2000
on surgery to amputate the leg of a cat.
Just wonder what this $2000 can do for kids who need a prothese after
they lost their leg due to a landmine.
Anyhow, If one can earn $2000 with such a simple procedure, I'd serious
consider to become a vet.

Cheers,

Michiel Fokkema

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] using your powers for good instead of evil)