Subject: Subject: [Leica] Follow the leader?
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Oct 8 22:32:48 2006

Peter, the one in the fog shows the dragon well, too. Almost a Viking or
Celtic sort of theme. Showing my appalling cultural
references I thought of Monty Python and the Holy Grail. It would be
worthwhile to retouch out the inevitable graffiti. Shame we
can't retouch the idiots that mar these things.
I'm trying really hard to get that b***dy song about puff living by the sea
out of my head now.
I looked at the rest of the gallery, of course. This self foot portrait is
one of those recurring LUG themes, I think. The ripples
have lots of potential, too.
Cheers
Hoppy