Subject: [Leica] Photoshop purchase. question...
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Oct 9 14:48:14 2006

Australia, being an advanced culture, has a series of Belgian Beer Cafes
where the thirsty photog may choose from a very large range
of Belgian beers (and good upmarket pub food) and give thanks to those hard
working and drunken monks that authored these creations.
Oh and CS2 is worth the upgrade in my opinion. Bridge for picture
organisation (if you don't have another prog for this), the spot
healing brush is superb, smart sharpen is a big step forward, better
integration with the rest of the creative suite if you use
those other apps..
Regarding the upgrade, if you have the serial number, you should be able to
check with Adobe whether it has been registered/ is a
legal copy.

Cheers
Hoppy