Subject: [Leica] B&W only version of M8 - no channel mixer anymore?
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Oct 8 14:13:25 2006

The proposed B&W only M8b would have a different chip also made by Kodak
that does not have any color filters so you get every pixel as gray scale.
Much more information and potentially much finer detail possible.  Therefore
absolutely no possibility to get color out unless you do three exposures
using RGB filters.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com