Subject: [Leica] Re: Digital angst - shutter lag
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Fri Oct 6 14:08:52 2006

No lag on the 20D or 5D. Certainly one must consider AF time (which
is why I don't use AF lenses except when only they make sense).
However "they" say that the Canon AF is the fastest in the business.
I don't have experience with other AF systems - since the 1990-95
Nikon stuff which was dog slow and inaccurate.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Message from harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] Re: Digital angst - shutter lag)