Subject: [Leica] Re: Digital angst - shutter lag
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Fri Oct 6 14:02:43 2006

Lawrence:

>Photographing one child is easy. Photographing two children in the
>same frame is difficult. Photographing three children in the same
>frame is impossible.

Photographing multiple children is *easy* compared to the rigors of
photographing children *and* their grandparents.

With children, you stand a chance.  They're looking in random directions.
Sooner or later, just from sheer chance alone, you're bound to get a picture
where they're all looking in interesting directions.

I'm not sure what drives grandparents.  But rest assured, that if you can
get the children to cooperate, the grandparents won't.

:)

--
Eric
http://canid.com/