Subject: [Leica] Mr and Mrs Wren - at last
From: rdandcb at home.netspeed.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Fri Oct 6 12:49:21 2006

That's a very accurate and fair comment George.  The first few rolls
of shots from this bare rock were as dull as anything.  Difficult to
meter when sun was shining on the bleached rock too.  So I started
adding seasonal colour - from some nearby ex-NASA deciduous trees
(really - planted when the moon shots were on to make the US techs
feel at home), gum leaves of varying colours, and some wattle
blossoms recently.  Sometimes over the top admittedly, but hey, the
punters like 'em.

And the rock with the puddle is in the shade most often, and isn't
portable or even rotatable.  So I use flash to balance things out.
Sometimes all this does make the birds look like they're out of a
Monty Python sketch - i.e. stuffed.  :-)

Rick.