Subject: [Leica] big dumb R TTL question
From: rdandcb at home.netspeed.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Tue Oct 10 14:11:26 2006

TTL wont work with the DMR during an actual shot, but with the F
mode, flash dosage can be measured through the lens very nicely
before the shot.  I use this a lot, with good results.

One can use flash at speeds other than 1/250th in Aperture priority
mode, but not with TTL.  I use a flash sync cord to trigger a pre
metered or manual flash.   With the sync cord, the camera doesn't
know the flash is there!  :-)

Rick.