Subject: [Leica] Bryn Mawr, PA
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Mon Oct 2 16:33:18 2006

No, I do enjoy the convenience, but I believe in a backup because batteries
die, electricity fails or I just might be somewhere out in the middle of the
desert without the ability to transfer digital files from my full cards to
storage.  It's more convenient to stick an exposed roll of film in my bag
and develop whenever I see fit.  I say this because I've had a few battery
operated film cameras as well as two digital cameras fail me when I've
needed them.  Therefore, for ME, nothing beats a mechanical camera, some
film, and sunny 16.