Subject: [Leica] LUG monthly contest status
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Mon Oct 2 12:44:58 2006

All but one of the judges has filed his or her votes. I suspect that the
last judge will finish this task in a day or two, and then I can release the
results.

If you know someone who is NOT currently subscribed to the LUG, whom you
think would be willing to be a judge and who would be a good one, tell me
how to contact them. More is always better, and I need a Plan B in case the
last of the current judges can't do it for some reason.

Brian Reid
LUG Saloon Keeper

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] LUG monthly contest - subject?)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] LUG monthly contest status)