Subject: SORRY! Re: [Leica] Who needs a M8 when you have a Nikon D200?
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Sep 26 12:14:22 2006

Richard,
We will have ten or so LUGGERs in Koln in about three days fondling the M8
at the Leica booth.  Hopefully some of us will have computer access so that
we can torment the rest of the LUG.  :)

My bet is on Nathan, or Douglas, or Didier as they can easily bring their
laptop and can sip some Kaffe while they tempt the rest of you from just
outside the convention hall.  :)

Don
don.dory@gmail.com