Subject: SORRY! Re: [Leica] Who needs a M8 when you have a Nikon D200?
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Tue Sep 26 12:06:04 2006

Sorry, at 4:23AM (see time stamp?), my mind starts to wander. Just pulling
yer collective legs ala Kyle. It's just a shot with the Epson R-D1 with the
pedestrian but sharp as heck current Summicron.

I almost did tempt to get a Nikon new black S3, the whole thing with the
new 50/1.4 lens is cheaper than a Leica 50/1.4 ASPH lens... only if I have

We not return to the scheduled collective drooling until the first LUGger
gets the M8 so we can start really salivating.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) (SORRY! Re: [Leica] Who needs a M8 when you have a Nikon D200?)