Subject: [Leica] Who needs a -- sweet barking cheese!
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Tue Sep 26 13:00:13 2006

It was a rush job, as in they are getting married in Vegas in 2 weeks, all
of the sudden. They don't have any photographer at all. It was a school and
work night and all that and after dinner, it was like, :say you DON'T have
any good pics of you in the gown at all?: so we rushed back to our house,
which is a total disaster area. No room or time to set up anything (kid aka
photo assistant started to drop off) so we went with plan C. Plan B was to
move the family room couch and even that turns out to be a huge chore. So
it wasn't exactly a bed sheet but just the curtain. So guilty as charged.

Sorry.

use richard at imagecraft.com)